Pega Lead/Architect - PRPC CLSA
Pega Lead - PRPC, CLSA
Pega PRPC Architects and Technical Leads are required by a Pega Partner and leading consulting firm to work on a range of projects in the banking sector.
You will play an important role in creating the Architecture and high level design artefacts. You will also do technical feasibility and identify smart ways of completing client's requirement.
You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Required technical skills:
- Experience on Pega PRPC (6.x, 7.x versions) and frameworks (Preferably CPM experience)
- Pega CSSA/CLSA certification
- Pega Integration Specialist.
- Awareness of various PEGA products and frameworks
- Should have ability to Conduct PEGA DCO workshops.
- Strong Programming Skills on Pega
- Ability to define (add/modify) new architectures and anchor review of artefacts.
- Analytical ability, ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
- Ability to clearly articulate and engage technically with senior technology/management team of customers
- Excellent command on various implementation methodologies like PEGA SMART BPM, Agile, Scrum.
- Ability to drive and own the DCO process.
- Should have Played role of Lead or Architect on PEGA project.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to work on the UK's leading Pega projects. Please apply now!
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.