Integration Analyst - BizTalk
Integration Analyst - BizTalk required for our client in Chester.
You will be working for a house hold name client, named in the top 25 big companies to work for in the UK
Integration Analyst will be required to develop, support and maintain Iceland's application integration footprint responsible for our clients A2A and B2B integration requirements. The role will involve the development of new integration solutions as well as providing support for the existing business critical integrations. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the challenges an application integration and will have proven experience of implementing such solutions at an enterprise level.
- Administrate, develop and support the Iceland integration footprint leveraging the BizTalk installation and supporting ETL environments
- Lead BizTalk developments, implementing a standardisation in design patterns and implementations forming a set best practice development standards and approach
- Investigation, troubleshooting, and resolution of reported bugs, data anomalies, and issues throughout all areas of the integration footprint.
- Lead cyclical integration development and BizTalk deployment events.
- Liaising with 3rd parties and systems integrators to resolve bugs and incidents.
- Excellent and proven BizTalk Development skills, demonstrable across the full range of BizTalk Disciplines including schemas, transformations, custom adapters, custom functoids and XSLT.
- Excellent knowledge of the associated Microsoft platform and MS SQL Server.
- Demonstrable .Net and C# development skills
- Excellent understanding of data transfer techniques and approaches (WebDAV, FTP, WCF, XML, IMPEX, JSON, XSLT)
- Excellent understanding of EAI patterns and the drivers that influence selection
- Existing experience with BizTalk integrations is essential.
- Detailed understanding of infrastructure configurations for BizTalk Hosting would be beneficial.
- Familiar with strategic methodologies such as ITIL, PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum etc.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.