Clinical Coding Manager
Clinical Coding Manager - Bristol - up to GBP28,462
- You will be required to liaise with clinicians, managers, team leaders and information leads to develop, implement and deliver the clinical coding strategy.
- You will also be responsible for supporting the day to day line management of small specialty teams, including mentorship of new coders to aid their development, whilst ensuring coding is completed to strict monthly deadlines, and required data quality standards.
- You will work closely with Clinical Teams to raise the profile of clinical coding and identify any areas for improvement; ensuring agreed changes are implemented within the Coding Team. You will actively contribute to the development of the clinical coding service, investigating areas for improvement and supporting efficient clinical coding.
- Accredited Clinical Coder Qualification
- ICD-10 and OPCS-4
- Experience of working in a health care environment
- Line management experience