Recruiting for a Management Accounting to work in central Bristol:
- Production, interpretation and analysis of monthly and ad-hoc management information to all levels of management.
- Identification and calculation of accounting entries, including accruals, prepayments and other adjustments to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial information.
- Building close business partnering relationships with managers within the Logistics sphere of operations, offering sound financial advice, participation in strategic and business decisions and assistance in reviewing and developing robust business processes.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation of statutory accounts from trial balance through to draft accounts and dealing with audit through to sign off.
- Facilitating the budgetary process and other forecasts within the Logistics department.
- Attending and participating at management meetings.
- You will be a Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ICAEW or Qualified by experience accountant
- Be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of accounting concepts and GAAP.
- Experience of month end close, reporting and statutory accounts preparation is essential
- Robert Half are working in an exclusive partnership to find a Management Accountant for a service provider that supply to a large customer base over a large network. Their staff base consists of over 1,000 people who enjoy a fulfilling career.
Salary & Benefits
- Offering between GBP35,000-GBP45,000 dependent on experience.
- Flexi hours - 37hrs per week. Core hours 10-12 and 2-4. (earn up to 1 day holiday each month for overtime)
- 26 days holiday
- Free parking
For further information please call Laura Emms on or email
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.