Group Finance Director
One of the largest privately owned construction companies in the UK, is seeking a Finance Director to form part of the Executive Management Team reporting directly to the CEO. The organisation has an enviable pipeline of work which will ensure further success and continued expansion both in it's UK and overseas markets.
You will assume a fully strategic finance role taking overall responsibility for all aspects of corporate performance including statutory and group accounting, tax, treasury, strategic planning, job costing, property management, procurement controls, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships, partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and monitoring a robust control environment
- Monitoring and directing the implementation of strategic business plans
- Preparing and presenting information to the Board including highlights on business performance, customer intimacy, product and thought leadership, operational excellence and financial strength
- Providing meaningful management information on a real time basis
- Implementing reliable performance metrics (KPI's) that will drive revenue, margin generation and cost savings
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Managing the relationship with Banks, Auditors, HMRC and other professional and legal advisors
The successful candidate will be a degree educated qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) driven by success with the motivational capacity to build collaborative partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders. They will be a trusted finance expert and a hands-on leader who encourages debate and challenge amongst colleagues. The ideal candidate will also need to be able to demonstrate a deep sector expertise within the property or/ and construction verticals.
This is a truly outstanding role that is crucial for the business to achieve the next stage of its growth. Successful implementation of the corporate strategy and growth goals will be well rewarded. Remuneration will be a highly-competitive six figure package.
To apply for this role, please forward your Curriculum Vitae to Marcus Blackburn by clicking on Apply or call for a confidential discussion on: (0).