Learning Design Specialist
My client is a financial services company that is seeking an experienced learning design consultant to undertake the design of blended learning curriculums to support the development and capabilities of employees within the organisation. The opportunity is based in Manchester and is a 6 month interim role.
- Contributes to the review of existing curriculum against external and internal criteria/success factors
- Contributes to the development of learning solutions and materials that meet or exceed business needs.
- Responsible for the design of new learning solutions or improvement of existing solutions and associated materials
- Responsible for ensuring all new learning has optimal blend of learning delivery that is within agreed time, cost and quality targets
- Responsible for making recommendations to the curriculum lead(s) to rationalise solutions wherever possible
- Responsible for adhering to HR/Group policies and standards, D&I, governance and internal controls relating to internal activities.
- Responsible for reviewing the evaluation MI from learning solutions and works with Curriculum Lead to ensure continuous improvement of learning design.
Essential Knowledge and Expertise:
- Learning solutions design and/or delivery experience
- Expert in the design of learning solutions
- Good working knowledge of delivery of full training cycles - from needs analysis through to evaluation
- Curriculum and accelerated learning and development
- Vendor management
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Prior experience of working in HR roles in large, complex organisations
- Knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities.
Other: Travel and UK mobility will be a required elementMcGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.