An efficient and productive Finance Manager with strong knowledge of IFRS and proven statutory reporting experience is required for a 9 month contract based in Berkshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large organisation currently undergoing a major transition and to be an integral part of a dynamic finance team.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for corporate reporting process of monthly results and the preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP or IFRS. Key responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of the reporting process for the UK's monthly results
- Supporting a number of legal entities across EMEA regions and the US
- Preparing financial statements
- Maintaining and reviewing all appropriate accounting records
- Liaising with auditors and Shared Service Centre
- Ensuring compliance with UK and US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley and FCA Regulatory reporting
- Managing a small team of 3
The Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with the ability to create effective working relationships within the finance function. You will also have excellent communication skills to engage and influence senior stakeholders.