An SME is looking for a talented Finance Director to provide financial leadership for the business during a period of turnaround.
The role offers the opportunity to operate with complete autonomy and deliver on significant transformation for the organisation.
- Lead a significant team across financial control, FP&A and transactional finance
- Interrogate and deliver on improvements in profitability around a number of key contracts for the business
- Deliver a cultural transformation for the business, improving morale and motivation
- Create a robust controls environment
- Provide commercial support and insight to the CEO
Personal and Professional Competencies:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Significant experience working as a Finance Director for an SME or running an autonomous business line for a larger organisation
- Strong track record of leading people with the ability to inspire, motivate and coach
- Experience of being part of turning around a failing business
- Experience of working for a contract-heavy business (Infrastructure, Support Services, Outsourcing, Rail, Oil and Gas etc.)
- Positive attitude
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately we may not be able to respond to every applicant due to the anticipated high level of response.