PERM - Assistant Fund Accountant - London - Up to GBP35k
Assistant Fund Accountant:
A leading global advisory and solutions company that helps Financial Services clients around the world is looking for an Assistant Fund Accountant to provide support to their Investment Trust department.
- The successful candidate will work within the Operation team and focus on the Fund Accounting.
- Act as a point of contact in the relation with the daily priced Investment Trust.
- Assist the team across the whole Fund range when required.
- Reconcile and prepare any distributions to the Investment Trust
- Manage the buyback process with both internal and external parties
- Manage the dividend income process
- Shadow accounting, calculation of Fund NAV's, monitoring of trade confirmations and reconciliations.
- Achieve the daily fund accounting responsibilities and assist with other operational activities such as credit facility management, currency and share class hedging, fund budgets and expenses.
- Experience/Understanding of working with Investment Trusts is highly desirable
- Understanding of Investment Trust distributions and buy backs.
- Corporate actions management and reconciliation
- Successful completion of at least 3 ACCA or CIMA exams
This a permanent opportunity based in Surrey. If you are keen to discuss this role further, please respond to this advert with your latest CV.