Business Architect-Finance & Risk Architect - GBP90,000 - London
Business Architect - Finance & Risk Architect - GBP90,000 - London
The Finance and Risk Architect will be reporting to the Senior Business Architect for CRRF (Compliance, Regulatory, Risk and Finance) function, which is part of the IST IT&S Organisation. This individual needs to possess in-depth knowledge of business processes, applications, data, infrastructure, and security solutions relevant to Finance and Risk functions of a finance and/or commodity trading organisation.
- Provide thought leadership to IT and business stakeholders
- Lead the definition of IT strategies, roadmaps, and target architectures, and ensure consistency between strategy and execution through involvement in investment planning process and design authority over project execution
- Drive pragmatic scoping for strategic business change through project investment within the domain, and involve commercial stakeholders in direction setting
- Manage the balance of competing financial, technical and business requirements to produce optimal strategies, portfolios of projects and underlying solution architectures
- Conduct feasibility studies and compare total cost of ownership of alternative strategies relating to domain
- Mastery of the Credit and Market Risk management framework including the data, tools, applications, andanalytics required to appropriately capture, measure, report and understand the exposure from changes in the underlying market and tocounterparty credit
- Proven experience with assessment, design and technical deployment of deterministic and probabilistic credit risk metrics and limit management in both physical and financial markets, as applied to multiple commodities and multiple legal entity counterparties
- Proven experience in the assessment, design and technical deployment of Risk Models and Risk Calculation Engines, including the determination of methods for risk measurement such as VaR, portfolio simulation, stress testing of risk factors, Greeks, and parameters
- Knowledge in the data, processes and applications related to Finance business services in a trading organisation
- Understanding of trade life cycle, which includes account opening, contracts management, margining, liquidity, settlements, accounting, budgeting/forecasting, and reporting.
- Familiarity with a range of database products as well as .NET and Java applications
- Good understanding of data integration methods such as ETL, web service and publish-subscribe
- Experience with bespoke application development and enterprise applications like SAP
For further information please call Chris Worsley and please send an updated CV ASAP; interviews are taking place shortly.