Business Consultant - Wealth/Retail Banking - London
Business Consultant, Wealth Management, Retail Banking, Cost Saving, Cost Transformation
Business Consultant - Wealth Management/Retail Banking - Consultancy
Business Consultant required for top tier London based Investment Bank. The successful candidate will be working on a Bank wide Cost Saving Initiative Programme with high level exposure.
This will involve working as an internal Consultant within the Bank and responsibilities include:
- Effectively present decision options, considering time criticality and potential roadblocks.
- Anticipate issues and risks and act to mitigate these quickly.
- Manage delivery of financial improvement initiatives.
- Work across global and regional teams to ensure commonality of understanding and objectives.
- Ensure the assignments are delivered using the appropriate technologies and tools including group standards.
- Monitor performance against business case, resolving where possible and escalating where necessary any deviations.
The successful candidate will need to have solid experience working for a Consultancy (ideally Big 4), experience of Wealth Management/Retail Banking (Wealth preferred), ideally experience working on Cost Saving Initiatives.