Business Resilience Manager
Business Resilience Manager - Financial Services
Business Continuity Management/BCM/Crisis Management
An International financial services organisation is seeking a Business Resilience Manager to work as part of the EMEA Resilience team, this role will be based in London with additional oversight of EMEA offices.
You will work closely with the Divisional Head as well as regional business leaders on projects that affect the resilience of critical business operations as well as supporting the delivery of the global resilience program within EMEA region.
Duties will also include:
- Ensuring Business Resilience program components are current, effective and address business requirements.
- Build strong relationships with EMEA business resilience coordinators and business representatives
- Management of resilience planning tool and crisis management notification system
- Maintain schedules and deliver materials for resilience training/awareness
- Coordinate annual business recovery exercises (desktop walk-throughs, Work Area Recovery etc.)
- Administer and manage content on the Resilience SharePoint and Intranet sites as appropriate
- Design and prepare metrics and status updates on availability, readiness, and risks
- Create dashboards and executive summary reports as required
You Will Have:
- Proven knowledge and c.3-5 years experience of Business Continuity life cycle and processes including developing and running BC exercises.
- Experience responding to incidents and crisis events.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to adapt quickly within an ever changing environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organisation with confidence