A methodical and proactive Finance Manager with proven experience of preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS is required for a 12 month contract based in Berkshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large organisation currently undergoing a major transition and to be an integral part of a dynamic finance team.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the reporting process of the UK's monthly results to the US Headquarters and the production of the year end statutory accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining all necessary and appropriate accounting records
- Liaising and reviewing shared service centre activities
- Reviewing monthly reporting packs
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP (local, IFRS & US), Sarbanes-Oxley and Group accounting policies
- Providing technical accounting and finance input into all projects
- Providing leadership and motivation to direct reports
The Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who is technically sound and proficient with using systems (Oracle and Hyperion). You will also be confident, professional with excellent communication skills to influence a range of senior stakeholders.