Asset Management - Client Services Senior Associate - GBP65k
Asset Management - Client Services Associate - GBP65k
Keywords: Client Services, Relationship Management, Project Management, UK Clients, Client Portfolios
My client, is a market leading Asset Management, looking for a Client Services Associate to build out and look after their expanding UK client-base.
The role requires candidates that have a strong client services experience, ideally in a Buy-Side firm (Asset, Investment Management/Hedge-Fund).
- Must have solid background of working with Institutional clients
- Understanding of workflows throughout the Client Services life cycle
Excellent interpersonal skills to look after and build out the current UK client-base
- Process improvement work with various areas of the business
- Client facing approach, with existing strong client relationships
- Project Manage the transition of client assets, working closely with the legal and transition managers.
- Ideally have an IMC Level Qualification
Those that feel they are a suitable candidate should email their CV through or alternatively call
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.