MI & Data Analysis Manager
MI & Data Analysis Manager - GBP50,000
My client, a Financial Services provider, are seeking a MI & Data Analysis Manager, with a strong background in the automation and optimisation of data processes to join their Credit Risk team and help integrate a brand new function within the business.
The person in this role will be responsible for the creation and automation of Credit Risk Collections & Recoveries MI, reporting, forecasting and portfolio analysis. To ensure that the Credit Risk function can appropriately oversee and manage the Collections and Recoveries portfolio focusing on reducing bad debt losses and maximising recovery.
- At least 3+ years development experience using SQL - developing scripts from scratch.
- At least 3+ years experience with VBA, SSRS for reporting and coding purposes.
- Development and maintenance of Credit Risk Collections & Recoveries.
- Previous experience of analysing, interpreting, aggregating and presenting complex data to deliver knowledge and insight to business problems and issues.
- Previous experience managing stakeholders at various levels.
- A background in producing full end-to-end documentation for processes, reporting and data management.
- Portfolio analysis of Customers in Collections & Recoveries to support development of improved customer strategies and treatments.
- A background in FCA and Legislation would be beneficial, but not essential.
This opportunity represents a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the growth period of a reputable business. The ideal candidate will solid background in data analysis, reporting and optimisation.