The Products and Services Training Team is recruiting a training coordinator to support the training team and the management by:
- Scheduling and coordinating internal training
- Providing various reports and MI to management
- Supporting the training team with day-to-day admin and on ad-hoc projects
- Maintaining the Learning Management System
Internal training coordination
- Create induction schedules and coordinate with trainees and trainers
- Schedule sessions on LMS and Outlook
- Schedule training according to specific roles' development plans
- Process bespoke training requests
- Update LMS with session and attendance details
Training reports & analysis, MI production.
- Produce scheduled and ad-hoc reports for management, training team, HR and internal customers
- LMS maintenance and support
- Act as specialist user of the Learning Management System.
- Provide support to users across Visa.
- Maintain LMS content
- Assist project lead with the LMS migration project
Support training team with ad-hoc projects and BAU
- Resolve ad-hoc training queries and complete ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Identify process enhancements
- Manage training team inbox
- At least 1 years' experience as a training coordinator
- Experience with administering and using an LMS
- Ability to juggle several urgent requests at the same time and be resilient to pressure of constantly evolving demands.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Very good command of MS package, especially Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills