Obelisk Support is a Top 50 Employer for Women and a multi-award winning business and is looking for an enthusiastic, super organised Operations Assistant to help us run the office and our operations whilst the team focus on their core job. A super engaged and supportive team that anyone who wishes to work around their family would love. We are looking for someone to support us between 8:45am - 2pm every day.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Diary and calendar management to support the team, some of which work remotely on set days, as well as support with our management of our legal consultants interviews.
- Set the agenda for the team meeting and minute take. This should be circulated to the team and will include following up on actions and tasks.
- Independently reviews, prioritises, delegates and distributes incoming work given by the team.
- File management includes handling the post, scanning, filing, shredding.
- First point of call to handle the telephone which requires exceptional telephone manner and redirecting calls to the relevant team member.
- Always making sure the office is fully stocked with essential needs such as tea/coffee. stationary etc.
- Events management of our monthly events or any other event/meeting that is due to take place.
- Ensuring the team have an organised and tidy working environment.
- Organise and manage team social meetings such as lunch, birthdays, drinks etc.
- Organisation – Time, task and space management.
- Attention to detail – Accurate and precise.
- Proficient IT skills - Using Microsoft Office products
- Professional – Appearance, demeanour and confident meeting new people.
- Communication – Good oral, written, telephone, email and listening skills and ability to interact well and with confidence with a wide range of people.
- Team player – Competent member of the team who willingly provides support to Line Manager and co-workers, actively supports team goals.
We are keen to recruit someone who is reliable, assertive, takes pride in the job and is excited at the opportunity to shape this new role.
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly