Embedded Hardware Engineer - FPGA - Audio - Software - RTOS
- Full Time
Embedded Engineer - Embedded Hardware Engineer - Firmware - Software - RTOS - IP - CPLD - FPGA - Embedded Software - Brighton - East Sussex - GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 required to work for a rapidly expanding and dynamic organisation who specialise in contract electronics design for Embedded systems.
My client is a successful organisation that has been the front runners in supplying systems and services to major projects spanning all five continents. They have been operating for over 25 years and are seeking an Engineer to work on their Embedded Hardware and Software to develop exciting Public Address, Voice Alarm products.
- You willdesign audio networking solutions and system peripherals
- Embedded Engineer - Firmware Engineerwill be actively involved in the design of digital audio systems
- Support in CE approvals testing
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven track record of designing electronics systems
- Design of Embedded hardware
- Experience of using CPLD's and FPGA's required
- Proficient in the design of Embedded software written in C for such systems
- Embedded Engineer will have gained experience with RTOS
- Ideally, you will have gained commercial experience with digital audio systems
If you are a passionate and hardworking Engineer - Embedded Hardware Engineer and have a proven track record of designing electronics systems in a commercial environment I would be very interested in hearing from you. My client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 as well as excellent benefits package, on-site training and plenty of opportunities for career progression!
* Please send me your CV ASAP to be considered for this position..*
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.