Senior Software Engineer - FinTech (Ruby)
A disruptive finance technology organization have partnered with Empiric to engage with multiple passionate Senior Software Engineers to help develop their unique, investment platform. This innovative start-up are going from strength to strength and have experienced healthy growth due to the success of their creative FinTech platform.
As the successful Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating highly scalable, distributed applications in an agile environment
- Working towards the design and architecture of an innovative investment platform
- Driving forward, unique greenfield development projects
- Utilising the newest technologies including functional languages like Elixir and Go
As the Senior Software Engineer, you should have:
- 3+ years developing with either Ruby, Rails, Elixir, Python or Go
- Understanding of DevOps practices ideal eg AWS, Continuous Integration etc.
- Experience developing systems utilising scalable methodologies and architecture
- A passion for technology and ability to work well within a team
- A desire to constantly improve and learn new, exciting technologies and methodologies
The company have an exciting product and are looking to grow, making it a great time for you to join the team and be involved in creative, innovative development projects. The company are based in the City of London, are easily accessible and have a start-up culture, with regular social activities as well as a very competitive benefits package including a bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.