Broadcast Antenna Systems Engineer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Broadcast Systems Engineer
- Prepare and process responses to incoming customer technical enquiries.
- Evaluate tenders, prepare and compile appropriate technical responses.
- Design complete VHF and UHF antenna systems based on the full range of broadcast products.
- Liaise with and visit customers and principal suppliers as required.
- Coordinate and manage major projects from the award stage through to installation and commissioning.
- Liaise with manufacturing plants worldwide and provide appropriate technical support to ensure that local product requirements are made available according to demand.
- Assist with and/or participate in general sales and marketing activities, such as seminars, exhibitions, customer and in-house training courses, preparation of technical information bulletins.
- Attend regular, internal sales and technical management meetings.
- Perform all other duties as may be reasonably required.
Excellent benefits package offered with this role.