PA and Office Manager – Leadership Consultancy
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic and highly organised individual to manage the day-to-day business as well as act as PA to two Directors.
This job would be ideal for an experienced returner looking for school friendly hours.
You have great people and admin skills. You are comfortable with technology: MS Office suite but also databases/contact systems. If you are not yet familiar with our Mac-only environment you are confident that you will pick it up quickly.
You’ll be dealing with our Blue Chip clients: senior people and their assistants on the telephone. You have to be good at managing diaries, able to react to changes and keep things under control.
You will supervise our Admin and Marketing Assistant and act as a team – covering for each other as needed.
- Friendly, confident and approachable telephone manner, excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, a real completer-finisher
- Accurate grammar and spelling – a good eye for typos and really fluent in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate, with ability to pick up new software quickly
We prefer graduates, but will consider articulate candidates with different experience.
About the role:
- Report to the Directors
- Run the day to day business: suppliers, invoicing, liaison with accountant…
- Premises and Facilities Management
- Monthly reconciliation of financial accounts to send to accountant
- Maintain/improve office systems & documentation
- Manage diaries and travel
- Liaise with clients
- Supervise/work closely with Admin and Marketing Assistant for admin tasks
- Take responsibility for the preparation and delivery of programme workbooks and associated handouts (electronic and physical)
- Administration of Coaching Clients: their coaching schedule, psychometrics and other confidential information
- Negotiation with clients and execution of programme logistics & resources – including the preparation, consignment and return of all materials
- More generally, follow-through of consulting projects: ensure that all assignments start and conclude correctly
We’re a small, successful company where you’ll be given the opportunity to really make the role your own. Our clients are FTSE100 clients in sectors ranging from financial services to luxury goods, as well as top law firms and other professional services firms. We are in a vibrant part of central London next to two small parks – between London Bridge and Tower Bridge.
Our ambitions are not just commercial: we want everything we do to be stylish, original and genuine. Our people reflect those values. Check us out at www.whitewatergroup.eu
The position can be full-time if you prefer it. Even if you are a brilliant student, we are only recruiting long term for this job - sorry, no interns. No agencies. It would be great if you were available immediately.
You must be fully authorised to work in the UK and your English must be really fluent (verbal and written).