PR Associate - Flexible working
Small PR agency seeks Public Relations Associate
We are a small, friendly and flexible public relations and marketing communications agency focused on institutional asset management and responsible investment. Our growing client base means that we need to hire an experienced PR associate to help implement clients’ PR programmes and help grow the agency’s business.
We are seeking an enthusiastic media guru with excellent copywriting and pitching skills, preferably with knowledge of the institutional asset management sector. The role will involve front facing client interaction and consultancy on media strategy as well as implementation of media programmes.
Initially, the position will be on an associate / consultancy basis. Working hours are fairly flexible and the right person has the opportunity to be largely home-based.
- Excellent writing skills (journalist standard)
- Media pitching (evidence of working with top-tier media)
- Ability to decipher 'the story' and develop for media use
- Client relationship management
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Timesheet and deadline disciplined
A PR agency background together with experience in either financial services / asset management is preferred. Alternatively a journalist who is looking to try their hand at PR is welcome to apply.