- Part Time
OFFICE ASSISTANT (part time)
About us: We are a niche firm of employment law solicitors representing employees only. We are passionate about helping employees against their employer, and our speciality is in negotiating swift settlements for employees with the greatest value and in the least time. We also attend court (known as Employment Tribunals) and provide lots of free tools to clients via our website. We are based in the iconic Bussey Building in Peckham.
Job Purpose: We offer a diverse role that will see you provide essential support to a growing company. We are looking for a tech savvy office hero; a personable, enthusiastic, organised individual, who will have a positive impact from the start.
The role has 3 main elements: answering the phone to ensure that callers convert into paying clients, support the lawyers by undertaking business admin, plus some sales & marketing.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Marketing duties such as newsletters, social media, advertising etc.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with new enquiries, taking their details, and trying to get them on board as clients. Performance related bonus for each one successfully converted.
- Dealing with emails and responding accordingly.
- Inputting new enquiry details onto the case management system (CMS)
- Working as part of the support team to the partner and team of fee earners.
- Preparing and sending our terms of business and invoices and recording payments received
- Updating and maintaining our filing, billing and case management systems
- General miscellaneous admin tasks as directed.
Person Specification – experience and attributes required:
- Professional telephone manner including the ability to relate to people at all levels and the ability to take messages effectively and efficiently, dealing with new enquiries and answering questions effectively.
- Good Team player. A spirit of co-operation and a positive ‘can do’ attitude. Personable, but professional.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good spelling and grammar, good attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative, prioritise work load and to work to deadlines.
- An understanding of Microsoft office including email/Word and Excel.
- An interest or familiarity of apps such as Skype, Dropbox, Whatsapp, and any additional sales and marketing skills desirable.
This job offers a diverse range of tasks that provide a breadth of experience in developing various marketing, sales, office and legal skills within a professional city law firm.
If you are proactive, hands on and have a 'can-do' attitude, we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV and a covering letter. Only candidates invited to interview will receive a reply.
Apply for Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly