To support the assessment & delivery of the College's work-based learning programmes & short courses for employed learners. Leading on the assessment & delivery for learners either in College or in the workplace using a variety of assessment methods including e-learning (Onefile)
Maintain all quality assurance to meet college's & awarding bodies quality assurance procedures
Must have own transport
- Assessment & monitoring of learners according to College and national standards, policies and procedures.
- .Reviewing & tracking of all learners on programme, identifying all assessment methods required to meet specifications. Set timely achievement targets for all learners & report on achievement of qualifications
- Identify at risk learners in line with the colleges retention strategy, document & report
- To ensure that initial assessments & diagnostic processes are completed according to the requirements of the learning programme & college procedures
- To keep appropriate records & documentation as required by the College, Awarding body & Funding Agency, including records of attendance, ILP, planning, reviews & feedback assessment records etc.
- To support the assessment Functional Skills where required as part of the learning programme and be responsible for tracking all qualifications within the learners apprenticeship framework
- To undertake internal verification processes if qualified or working toward as required by the vocational learning programme.
- To ensure that all programmes are delivered to a high standard using quality control processes that are completed & maintained, including those relating to internal verification, external verification, self-assessment etc.
- To work with the team to ensure that key targets are met, particularly those relating to enrolments, funding contracts, contribution, achievement and success meet planned end dates timely etc. Ensure Caseload levels are maintained and monitored
- To assist with the promotion & marketing of all learning programmes, working with other team members to share information & new leads for potential learners.
- Ensuring effective liaison with employers to ensure they are fully informed, all training opportunities identified, & learners are appropriately supported
- To work with other team members & employers to ensure that appropriate health & safety procedures are in place. Complete & review all health & safety documentation & liaise with the Placement Co-ordinator
- Ensure continuous development & improvement of professional knowledge including maintaining industry development, attend updates with vocational awarding bodies, learning technologies & e-portfolio's
- Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.
SALARY SCALE: GBP21,105 - GBP25, 628 (Pro Rata Per Annum)
HOURS OF DUTY: 36 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: 23/04/2017