Finance Process Improvement Manager
Robert Half are currently partnering a globally recognised business to recruit a Finance Manager focused on the improvement of finance processes.
The main purpose of the role is to manage and develop a sound financial framework in order to measure and guide divisional performance and accurate accounting, ensuring that business processes are compliant in accordance with corporate policies. The Finance Process Improvement Manager will be responsible for continuous process development to ensure processes are streamlined and efficiencies achieved. The role will entail coaching, implementation and support to the wider Finance team.
- Review and continual improvement of the finance function within the business, adopting best practice whilst ensuring compliant with relevant requirements
- Work closely with all business units to identify, assess, and analyse opportunities for continuous improvement, and then support and drive continuous improvement plans through to execution
- Ensure timely and accurate production of month end results and forecasts
- Act as a change agent and constantly challenge the status quo
- Share/learn best practices, coaching others to ensure efficiencies are achieved
- Assist in interaction with operations of the business such as the Shared Service Centre to support process optimisation
- Building strong and influential relationships with the business unit by providing a value added service
- Supporting the compliance function within the business to ensure that the business effectively safeguards the companys assets
- Provision of information on request of UK head office and other external bodies such as external auditors- Manage/assist in the budget process where appropriate within the business
The role would suit a Qualified accountant (CA, CIMA, ACCA) with relevant PQE experience in a similar role. Prior exposure to process improvement/financial experience in a commercial services organisation would be preferred although prior industry exposure is not essential.
The successful individual should have numerous examples where strong communication with internal and external customers has been utilised. It is also essential to to work in a well-organised and orderly manner.
A high level of computer literacy with be required, including Word, Excel (V-Look Ups, Picot and Macros) and PowerPoint.
The role is based in the UK Head Office of a global leader in its field.
Salary & Benefits
GBP55k to GBP60k + Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.