Excellent benefits package including technology scheme, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, 24-7 confidential employee support service and 1000's of retail discounts.
Art Tutor - HMP Stoke Heath - Permanent, Full Time (37 hours per week)
Help offenders get back on the right track by joining us as a Art Tutor
- We are laying the foundations for change with new and innovative approaches.
- Leading the way as a not for profit social enterprise.
- In joining our team, you'll become part of the unique LTE group, shaping the development of education delivery.
- Pride in raising the aspirations of learners to increase employability and reduce re-offending.
When you join Novus we are a not for profit social enterprise and market leader in offender education, training and employability services across the UK. Our mission is to improve lives and economic success through learning and skills.
We have a great opportunity at HMP Stoke Heath to join the education team as an Art Tutor. The purpose of this role is to teach and engage with our learners, in order to give them the skills they need to have a better and brighter future. To do this successfully you'll need to:
- Passionate and experienced at delivering high quality teaching in a subject specialism
- Have gained an Art and/or Teaching qualification at Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) with a commitment to gain the relevant outstanding Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) within a specified time scale.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please visit the Novus website.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes. Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.