Salary: GBP40,000 to GBP50,000 (depending on experience)
Profit Sharing: Potential to join profit share scheme after 12 months of employment
Holiday: 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
Other Benefits: Health Insurance & Pension
Corby Enterprise Centre, London Road, Corby, Northamptonshire NN17 5EU
(Melli have a flexible working policy so there would be an opportunity to work from home on occasions)
- Are you a Senior Creative or Creative Director who can take the lead on Brand, Category and Shopper Marketing briefs and deliver outstanding creative solutions as well as being able to manage and nurture a creative team? If yes, this could be a great career opportunity for you.
- Melli is a highly successful, dynamic and growing Brand, Shopper and Category Activation Agency, looking to expand its team and bring in a seriously talented Senior Creative / Creative Director to work on our blue-chip client base.
- The ideal candidate will have a very strong agency background, passion for design and show progression in their career path.
- We're looking for a person with creative and leadership skills and the drive and inspiration to help support the next step in our growth.
- Working very closely with the Directors you will be responsible for managing all Melli's creative output including the development of creative to win new business as well as building relationships with existing clients.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented, creative and friendly team working on a range of exciting creative projects.
- If you are dynamic, confident, enjoy hard work and on the way up in your career this could be ideal next step in your career.
Melli: Company Profile
- At Melli, we design and implement Category, Trade and Shopper Activation projects with purpose and precision. We deliver our work with strategic expertise and clear, impactful design, drawing from extensive retail experience working with the some of the world's biggest FMCG brands.
- Our relationship with clients including Mars, Twinings, Royal Canin, Allied Bakeries and Johnson & Johnson are built on trust, thanks to our formidable retail expertise and our ability to take strategies from initial ideas right through to execution. This is something that is built into our culture as a collaborative team, with the ability to take ideas & insight to the next level in terms of marketing and creativity.
- We have a lean, flexible and responsive team. Melli don't have layers of agency bureaucracy and our clients appreciate our efficient and tailored approach.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have proven design agency experience with an excellent understanding of Brand, Retail and Shopper Marketing.
- You will be able to express yourself through your work and be highly proficient in presenting to clients, communicating ideas with clarity and purpose.
- You will be required to be:
- Extremely proficient using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You will have gained at least 5 years' agency experience with a strong emphasis on brand, retail and shopper marketing projects is essential
- Hands-on and be prepared to work on a diverse range of briefs with a mixture of creative executions
- Be a natural communicator and have the ability to get the best out of a creative team
- Be confident and assertive in front of clients
- Detailed, diligent, professional and cool under pressure
- Actively identify and develop new business opportunities within existing accounts and support other new business effortsExcellent written and presentation skills with a broad knowledge of the marketing communications field with a focus on Shopper
- Responsible for overseeing, directing and nurturing the creative team to strengthen the creative output of the agency
- Overall, we are after a candidate with the desire to play a key role in the future growth of the agency.
To apply, please attach a CV and cover letter by clicking the apply button below.