HR Advisor - TUPE
Job Role: HR Advisor
Start Date: ASAP
Please be aware that there is quite a lot of travel required in this role due to the nature of the imminent TUPE. If you are not prepared to do this then please don't apply.
Our ideal candidate holds an academic HR background and has previous work experience with Human Resources Management. Familiarity with the aerospace and defence industry is also an advantage. For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates. Following our training sessions, you will also be able to assist HR managers in the life cycle recruitment (eg onboarding process for new hires and supporting in recruitment)
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties and supporting the Head of Human Resources
- Providing clerical and administrative support
- Compiling and update employee records
- Creating and sending out employee contracts
- A knowledge of Tupe processes and procedures is desirable
- Previous experience working in an aerospace or defence environment
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Proven experience as an HR assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Excellent IT skills including Excel - this will be tested in interview!
- Basic knowledge of labour law
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.