Digital Customer Journey Manager
Digital Customer Journey Manager - M4 corridor - GBP55-65K plus C/A and Bonus
My client is one of the leaders within the global consumer service industry. With a Matrix organisation and many brands from technology to energy sitting under their remit; they are now looking to hire Digital Customer Experience Managers (AKA Digital Self Service Advocates).
As Digital Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for managing, developing and growing the use of the self-service journeys across the brands digital portfolio, including website, mobile and chat. You will be responsible for making each self-service journey an effortless experience resulting in maximum journey conversation. Developing future digital capabilities to drive improvements across these journeys to ensure digital targets are met and customer satisfaction scores are improved.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Create a safe environment with the aim of achieving a zero-incident work space and ensuring that teams take responsibility for themselves and each other
- Deliver on the agreed plan and call deflection/reduction numbers across the Services product experience
- Work closely with IS, managing and directing scrum teams to develop onsite experience and future digital capability and propositions for new and existing journeys
- Work with the other product managers within digital operations, encouraging innovation and the identification of industry best practice to create market leading, customer-centred journeys and experiences
- Manage a step change in our digital customer experience through the creation of new and enhanced online journeys ensuring we optimise journey conversion and deliver best, simplest and easiest journey experience.
- To work with the Digital analytics and onsite optimisation team to define and run continuous improvement for all self-service journeys initiatives.
- To undertake self-serve small change requirements gathering and the writing of user stories for each activity in order to agree a plan of action with the IS agile scrum team
- Ensure self-serve journeys deliver to best practice user experience and are in line with brand experience
- To work with other Digital teams to build mobile optimised user experiences for all self-serve journeys
- Collaborate with colleagues and external stakeholders to achieve the required outcomes
- Report on progress, presenting clear, timely and justifiable conclusions and recommendations for action where decisions are needed
- Manage issues, and regularly review risks, escalating where relevant
- To assess, manage and deliver digital projects that impact self-serve journeys
- To improve website NPS for energy online journeys to target levels
- Managing the self-serve online journeys for customers
- All initiatives should deliver againstdefinedKPIs and align to one of our core objectives of:
- Self-serve transactions/interactions
- Website NPS and customer satisfaction
- Journey conversion
- Contact Centre reduction.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- A proven track record (at least 5 years) in optimising customer online experiences and driving online conversion and high customer satisfaction
- Experience in working with multi-variant testing & behavioural targeting tools
- Strong experience within a consumer service industry focused environment (eg Telco, Utilities, Banking etc.
- Track record of successfully working in a digital environment. This should include experience of online usability & SEO
- Strong technical web/digital skills and the ability to confidently manage IS teams to ensure the business gets the best out of the relationship
- Customer online experience optimisation and driving online conversion and high customer satisfaction. Strong practical understanding of the tools, options and opportunities available
- Multi-variant testing & behavioural targeting tools
- Awareness of Customer Centred Design and its application
- Awareness of the Agile delivery model and its application
- A strong and up to date technical understanding of digital technologies and their applications, especially online usability & SEO
- Ability to lead and manage virtual and remote Agile teams
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to confidently manage multiple stakeholders and negotiate differences of opinion to provide best customer experience and business outcomes
- A self-starter with the ability to manage own workload
To apply for the Digital Journey Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email (see below)