My client is a leading advisory firm who are looking for dynamic individuals to drive the strategic growth of their risk and regulatory practice. The team focus on the implications of the evolution of the regulatory landscape with their current focus on FRTB.
- Assisting clients with the impact of the changing capital requirements framework (Basel 4), with particular focus on the new market risk requirements.
- Providing insight and solutions to the impact to bank business models
- Advising clients on the impact of the Basel 4 capital requirements, with particular focus on the new market risk requirements and quantitative modelling.
The firm is known for its supportive culture and focus on allowing its staff to shape their career and have some interesting work lined up at the forefront of the regulatory agenda.
- Experience of delivering or working as part of regulatory change programmes in a trading environment.
- Strong understanding of regulatory reforms impacting financial institutions (specifically, FRTB either from a qualitative or quantitative view point).
- Knowledge of the front, middle & Back Office operations of an investment bank.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong academics - educated to a degree level
Those that feel they are a strong candidate should forward their CV's or contact me.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.