Messaging Specialist Analyst - Insurance
Messaging Systems Analyst - Insurance
City Of London
*CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN A LLOYD'S OF LONDON INSURER*
My client, a Lloyd's of London insurer who provide corporate underwriting around the world is currently looking for a Messaging Specialist Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. The successful individual will be brought into the be business to be a messaging SME and provide systems analysis and design to the current messaging systems throughout the enterprise.
The right candidate for this role will have worked within a Lloyd's of London underwriter or broker in the past and will have provided design and analysis to the messaging systems with proven knowledge of insurance systems and processes. This role offers progression into other areas of the business and is perfect for an ambitious individual who is looking to really develop their career and dedicate their skill set.
- Detailed Systems analyst
- Performing systems design activities
- Perform System configuration and query related development work
- Problem root cause analysis
- Work with offshore developers and offshore teams
- Provide functional SME assistance to the underwriting team
- Assist to maintain analyst standards
- Assist In optimising productivity
- Support Incident resolution
- Must have detailed experience working within a business systems analyst role within the insurance industry
- Must have experience working within the Lloyd's of London insurance market
- Experience working with complex policy admin systems
- Must have detailed hands on experience with messaging components and technologies - XML, eBot, eCot, USM, LDSM, SCMs
- Proficient designing and writing SQL Scripts
- Excellent written and verbal communications
If you are looking for a new challenge that involves progression and development then please apply within.