Access and Identity Product Owner
A Global Investment Bank based in London are looking for an experienced Access and Identity Product Owner to join their growing team.
About the Identity and Access Product Owner Role:
To own and define the technical strategy and target architecture for Access and Identity and define and own the Products that support the Access and Identity Services.
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
Key specific accountabilities.
Access and Identity Product strategy.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with your stakeholder network, ensuring your products are relevant and meet the required outcomes
- Continually assess market capabilities to ensure the client is adopting the most relevant capabilities in the industry
- Define and own the target architecture for Access and Identity Products within the Collaboration Services Ecosystem, gaining approval across your stakeholder community, including the group CTO.
- Define and own the strategy for Access and Identity Products, demonstrating a clear alignment of the end state to defined outcomes and a clear transition strategy, laying out the approach to achieving the end state
- Define and own the roadmap for the Access and Identity Product set to bring new products to production over a 5 year planning horizon, delivering user experience, technology, operational and commercial benefits. To that end, analyse proposed product requirements, prepare return-on-investment analysis, and establish time schedules with Engineering.
- Negotiate favourable product pricing with vendors by utilizing market research data to understand cost, and using internal customer insights to understand demand.
- Provide source data for product communications and marketing
Stakeholder management and leadership:
- Be the advocate and evangelist for Access and Identity Products within your remit across the organisation, proactively engaging to inform and educate, ensuring buy in, understanding and relevance - create the brand
- Facilitate effective communications with all key stakeholders including;
- Service Owners & Service Strategy
- Regulatory and Control teams
- Security & Audit
- Group CTO
- Work in partnership with stakeholders to agree mutual priorities, business demand plans and improvement opportunities which will deliver value. Use the input to drive the backlog and roadmap
- Produce robust documentation & presentation material for stakeholder consumption operating at varying levels
- The BCS Access and Identity Product Owner is additionally accountable for all aspects of their team's managemen
Access and Identity Product Governance:
- Underwrite the integrity of in-scope products
- Obtain and/or provide design approval for in-scope products
- Approve any required policy exceptions against in-scope products
Your Skills and Qualifications will include:
- Experienced in architecting & designing successfully implemented enterprise class Access and Identity solutions for global financial services organisations
- Experienced in driving, supporting a governing major transformation
- Has more than ten years' experience in, and an exceptional understanding of;
- Data Security, Containerisation & DLP
- Authentication & Access Control
- Familiar with all key vendors;
Apply today or call me to find out more.
If you are driven, determined and want to join a company that has the backing of some of the brightest minds in their respective industry then this role is for you.