Application Support: Investment Banking
I have an exciting new opportunity for a Front Office application support analyst working for a leading bank. My client is in the market for a Front Office support analyst to work in a busy support team looking after the needs of traders product managers and assisting the development team. You will work in a team who are the single point of contact for all FX technology related support incidents and requests for Front Office, Market Risk, Product Control and Operations. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a step up in there career. You will also get the opportunity to learn Murex system.
- Continued improvement analysis
- Investigating issues as and when they occur, notifying user
- Configuration of FX applications
- Monitoring the environment using Geneos
- Working with ECN's/LP's on venue connectivity and trade st
- Strong problem solving skills
- Testing and configuration of FX applications including but not limited to: starXchange, Barracuda, eFX, ELK, Geneos, tickdb, SmartTrade
- Linux, unix
- Experience within a Front Office environment
- Experience with monitoring tools ITRS Geneos or BMC.
- Experience with messaging standards and protocols, FIX, XML, MQ, TUM/Nirvana, Tibco
- Experience in assisting and testing a Vendor upgrade.Desirable
- Experience with deployment tools ideally Jenkins or Ansible Desirable
- Use of JIRA for Agile/Kanban Desirable
- GITHUB/SVN Devops tools, Desirable
For more information please apply now.