Creative Designer (Mid-Weight)
Creative Designer (Mid-Weight)
GBP25k-GBP28k Plus GBP250 per Quarter Bonus Opportunity
Are you passionate about creative rich visual identities for evolving brands? Are you excited by crafting great physical and print design work?
As Creative Designer (Mid-Weight), your role will require you to develop marketing concepts and design communication materials, both on and offline, for a diverse range of projects and clients. Working with the Creative Manager, Studio Manager and the Creative Director you will be expected to manage your work ow within given deadlines, oversee production and be responsible for the timely delivery of completed projects.
You are an evangelist, you live, eat and sleep all things creative and design, both on and offline, and will be pro-active in keeping your skill-set current.
We're looking for a designer with craft in his/her heart who is also an experienced conceptual art director with the mental agility to zig where others zag. You will be experienced, enthusiastic and ready to join a tight, talented, award-winning creative team who believe in a collaborative approach to delivering great work. Someone who is equally at home in a design house as an advertising agency.
Creative Designer (Mid-Weight) Essential skills
- Excellent all round communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to articulate your work in an engaging way directly to clients.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to think creatively, commercially and strategically.
- Ability to create solutions on the computer or with markers and a layout pad.
- Ability to work on your own or in a team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with flexibility in working hours to cater for unplanned work flows or emergency situations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Calculate, provide and assess accurate timing estimates to complete any requested work.
- Art Direction of others who are responsible for developing your work.
- Ability to develop creative ideas and make them work both on and offline, from inception to completion.
- Proficiency in the Adobe suite of applications, most importantly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Creative Designer (Mid-Weight) Core responsibilities
- Exploring and developing creative and design solutions which answer client briefs.
- Explore and de ne creative advertising and marketing concepts alongside other art directors and creative copywriters.
- Design and prepare assets to the highest specification ready for print and/or digital development.
- Respond to team and client feedback by continually developing and enhancing creative work.
- Keeping our agency team inspired.
- Continual improvement. Contributing to a culture of inspiration and excellence.
- Understanding embracing, and exemplifying the agency vision and values.
- To consistently deliver high-quality services and creative to clients.
- To be a clear and con dent advocate and ambassador of the agency brand and vision, grasping ownership and sharing the vision for growing the business.
- Ensure that all projects comply with the agency quality assurance policies.
- Working closely with other team members, directors and clients ensuring projects are completed on time/budget and to the specification
Creative Designer (Mid-Weight) Desirable skills
- Basic Video Editing using Adobe Premier and/or Adobe After Effects.
- Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects and/or Maxon Cinema 4D.
- User Experience Design, User-centred Design/UI design, Information Architecture/Interface design/Wireframing.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them.