Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled)
Start Date: ASAP
- Must have an Electrical qualification
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Mechanical maintenance (qualifications ideal)
- To provide 24 hour breakdown cover.
- To participate in the Health Safety operating plan.
- To liaise with the shop floor operatives and process owners on relevant issues.
- To assist the Maintenance Manager in ensuring that all machines run to maximum efficiency though use of the preventative maintenance systems.
- To liaise with the quality team to ensure a continuing reduction in rejections due to faulty machines both in house and customer returns.
- To support the SPG Manager in the execution of his/her duties via support from the maintenance team.
- To ensure that repairs are effected for the minimum cost.
- To provide cover for the other Maintenance Engineers during periods of holiday, training and absence.
- Electrical qualification
- Mechanical maintenance
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics maintenance
- Forklift truck driving
- Overhead crane driving
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Team Building
- Training Attitudes