Control Systems Engineers x 6
Control Systems Engineers x6 - Midlands - Up to GBP50,000 DOE
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for 6 Control Systems Engineers with Siemens S7 experience. Our client is a multi-national blue chip engineering organisation based in the Midlands area. Due to winning some huge projects our client is now looking to create a new controls team to help with the ongoing work load. As you can see there is a huge amount of growth within the organisation and the opportunity to progress your career through internal and external training along with promotion into management. This is a full time permanent opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the automation, materials handling, conveyor industries and good knowledge of PLC Siemens S7, WinCC and TIA.
- National leading supplier in their industry.
- Great career progression prospects.
- This position has been made due to growth.
- International travel opportunities.
- Positive, professional and friendly atmosphere.
Skills & Experience:
- PLC programming experience with Siemens S7 300 up to TIA.
- HMI programming experience with Siemens WinCC.
- Strong understanding of safety circuits and fail-safe PLCs.
- Experience within a similar industry.
- Eplan P8, Profibus, Profinet are highly desirable.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place throughout this month.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
At Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search; Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support