LEAD DATA SCIENTIST, BANKING UP TO GBP105K
LEAD DATA SCIENTIST JOB IN BANKING IN LONDON UP TO GBP105K
This job opportunity is for a leading global investment bank based in London who is searching for a senior data scientist. This job would be a suitable role for a data scientist looking for a major step up in a banking organisation in London. This well renowned bank requires a data scientist who will be responsible for advancing business performance, developing strategies to solve business problems and new analytical techniques to provide new insights into business performance in London.
- Use analytical techniques to improve and drive the business performance
- Use strategies to support the business in meeting financial targets
- Motivate and inspire the team by enabling the team member to understand their role
- Track the progress of team members and encourage them in order for them to hit their targets
- Act as a role model for the team of data scientists you will be managing
You will need:
- Masters or PHD in Data Science or a Quantitative discipline
- Previous experience in machine learning/artificial intelligence
- Experience of Scala
- Big data, Hadoop and Python
- A solid understanding of data technology, data architecture and data tools.
- Previous experience of working in the financial sector.
To apply for this Lead Data Scientist Job within banking in London, please send your CV to Jennifer Nwosu at (see below) Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Nicoll Curtin.