Software Engineer - EMEA
Who We Are
Contino is a driving force in the future of DevOps, Cloud and Container based consultancy services. We've been working long and hard in helping household names in enterprise and technology streamline their processes, reducing cost and increasing efficiency; essentially creating an ultimate technology environment. We're also one of a handful of leading Hashicorp, Docker and AWS Advanced partners (we love them, they love us!)
We have an opening for a strong Software Engineer with experience and knowledge of TDD, Microservices, AWS, DevOps practices to help in the delivery of a pivotal enterprise transformation project for Contino.
We require a Software Engineer with a good grasp on DevOps methodologies, AWS environments and services as well as solid development itself (in Java, Python or similar modern language), TDD, Microservices and an interest in containerisation as well as the passion to further develop themselves in a growing business.
- Experience with CICD pipelines
- Strong development methodology knowledge - unit testing, writing testable code Tools: Git, Jenkins, tox,
- Configuration management experience including automation processes
- Strong development experience in Java, Python or a similar modern programming language.
- Agile methodologies
- Consulting abilities (ie communication with stakeholders)
- AWS Architectural and design skills or knowledge
- Hands on AWS automation skills across multiple services in scope
- Front End (bonus points)
- Some experience around;
- UX skills
- automating integration and acceptance testing
- Fast growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for personal development
- Market leading DevOps consultancy; be at the forefront of a new marketplace
- Highly experienced leadership team providing mentoring and support and full exposure
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package including but not limited to: private medical insurance, critical illness cover, discounted gym memberships, monthly dinners and drinks, childcare vouchers, travelcard loans, life insurance, birthday presents and monthly gifts to name a few!
- Central London office space with free beer taps and ping pong tables along with monthly socials
- Agile working environment giving everyone the autonomy to deliver to the best of their abilities
- Hugely collaborative working environment where every person's viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day 1 :)
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Chance to work on projects across the world and across a variety of challenges
- PICK YOUR OWN GEAR - have a choice of whatever PC/MacBook you'd desire as well as a mobile phone and other goodies!
- Ability to work in a flexible environment after an initial period (including flexi-hours and working from home!)