Senior Automation QA - Tester, Ruby, Selenium, Cucumber, API
An innovative online company, urgently requires an experienced Senior Automation QA to build, maintain and lead their complex automation frameworks. They are a company that are extremely well established and financial backed and with over ten years in operation, still have a great Start up feel about them.
This role would suit an Automation QA (with excellent Ruby Skills) who is already fulfilling senior duties but looking for the next step in to a lead style position, while still staying hands on.
As the successful Senior Automation QA you will have experience with the following:
- Excellent Ruby knowledge/Strong coding ability in Ruby (for Test)
- Experience of automation frameworks that support areas such as API, Web
- Automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Appium etc.
- Testing in agile and continuous delivery environments
- Advising and mentoring on BDD processes
- Coordinating the test life cycles, releases and continuous delivery pipelines
- Ability to Demonstrate senior or lead attributes
This role truly does have great scope for progression and expanding of skills (there's plans in place for a large mobile project to follow)
Also not only is there a very competitive basic, offered in a bright, creative, central London office, there is a long list of benefits including:
- Share scheme
- Life assurance
- Travel loans
- Flexible holiday
- Tailored person benefits