Contact Centre Team Leader
TSB are looking for an innovative and driven Team Leader to join the banks contact centre operation, in a role that in centred around the fraud or payments.
The role would suit someone who has experience with financial crime/fraud or payments within the financial services sector. It would be heavily focused on team management, transaction monitoring and payment screening and interdepartmental liaison.
The role would be a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to join a growing business that places emphasis on its people and customers above everything else. This ethos runs throughout the business and has seen TSB recognised in the Times top ten large businesses to work for in 2017.
If you have a have a passion banking sector, want to develop your career with a customer centric business and have the ability to analyse and evaluate market trends, all while working for an award winning employer then this is the role for you.
- Partakes in people and flow management across Banking and Payment Services.
- Formulates and develops the area/unit business plan for agreement by line manager, ensuring full consistency with central guidelines and standards, and alignment with the overall business plan.
- Provides a wide range of information, guidance and advice to customers, resolving customer queries including those of a more complex/sensitive nature, ensuring that the recipient
clearly understands the nature of the information being provided.
- Supports, plans, communicates and implements both central and locally driven changes ensuring such changes are implemented with the minimum of disruption to services.
- Ensures that all adverse trends in problem occurrence and/or workflow are fully investigated and action taken to minimise the risk of re-occurrence.
- Identifies, plans, delegates and manages projects ensuring these are delivered on time, within budget to specification and that all planned business benefits are subsequently captured.
- Ensures compliance with TSB's books of instructions, standards and reporting requirements, together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements, implementing actions to
protect TSB's business at all times.
- Actively develops and maintains a wide range of contacts both internally and externally in order to obtain/exchange information, identify and establish best practice and ascertain further customer requirements.
TSB are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.