People Analyst lead coordinator - (L&D)
Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
Since 1997 we have helped many of the world's leading organisations improve the quality of their candidates, reduce recruitment costs and shorten their time to hire. As part of the Robert Walters Group our business has considerable resources at its disposal, operating from a network of 53 offices in 24 countries.
Our proven track record and unrivalled client base places us firmly at the head of the international recruitment process outsourcing market.Function:
The People Analyst role sits within the Centre of Excellence (CoE) and will support all Resource Solutions staff based across the Barclays account globally. Accountable for a number of key areas of focus relating to the on-site and off-site teams, currently ~300 colleagues across the globe - you will work closely with a number of teams to coordinate resourcing, learning & development and workforce management processes. You will also act as the main point of contact within the account to ensure that colleagues have the tools, equipment, access and support they need to perform and grow within their role.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with both RS Hiring Managers and the Internal Resourcing teams to raise requisitions, track progress and coordinate the recruitment process;
- Ensure effective onboarding for Resource Solutions new joiners (eg building and systems access, induction etc.)
- Collation and management of key information relating to employees across the account, including the management of regional organisational charts;
- Shape, develop and drive the people agenda
- Review and design reward and recognition initiatives within the Resource Solutions (RS) framework;
Target Operating Model/Workforce Planning
- Support global workforce planning efforts;
- Work with the MI (Management Information) team to produce both regional, team and individual employee productivity & performance reports;
Learning & Development
- Creation of presentation packs for internal and external stakeholders;
- Work closely with Resource Solutions Learning & Development team to manage the process of tracking and mandating employee learning and development;
- Updating Barclays training collateral to reflect changes in process and policy
- Monitoring and managing team adherence to the completion of Barclays mandatory training
- Manage the collation, creation and issuance of the global monthly people newsletter;
- Creation and distribution of the weekly People Whereabouts communications to Barclays stakeholders;
- Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.