Junior Data Privacy Analyst - 2nd European Language Beneficial
Harris global is looking to recruit a Junior Data Privacy and Compliance Analyst for a large financial company in Central London.
As a Junior Data Privacy and Compliance Analyst you will be supporting the Technology Solutions Team in delivering consultancy advice in different Data Privacy engagements.
Your role will be to assist clients to assess and improve their existing methods, policies, systems and ensure compliance with best practices and regulatory guidance in Data Privacy.
You will support the Technology Solutions Team with determining appropriate methods of data collection and research methodology. You will also help interpret the information gained and formulate and implement recommendations and solutions that are tailored to the client's needs.
Examples of projects that you may be asked to assist with include:
- Data Privacy (GDPR and Privacy Shield) compliance assignments, eg reviews of a client's data management framework, privacy policies, reporting to regulators (such as ICO), etc
- Improving a client's internal processes and systems
- Business development
You will also assist with the running of workshops, external seminars, conferences and with the publication of internal and external articles on topics of interest for technology solutions.
Your typical daily duties will include:
- Research, collect, prepare and present information/statistics as required
- Consider the impact of legislation upon specific requirements
- Conduct reviews of clients' processes, systems, policies, regulatory compliance needs in an organised and systematic way
- Collect and synthesise information from fieldwork and draft client-specific conclusions/recommendations
- Maintain professional working relationships with clients throughout the fieldwork and social activities
- Prepare presentations/marketing collateral, using appropriate graphics software and other media, ensuring that documents are compliant with the firm's standards
- Support with the management of tender proposals for new work
- We are looking for people who bring something special to the firm and who also have some distinctive qualities. We want driven people who think creatively about their work, embrace challenges and can resolve complex problems. Demonstrates strong analytical and research skills
- Strong writing skills
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and adopts a pro-active approach
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- A secondary European language would be advantageous
- Achieved, or on track to achieve, a Masters degree in IT related discipline and if possible business/law related discipline
- 2.1 or above in any degree discipline (or equivalent)
If you are interested please apply below.