GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + bonus & benefits
2i Resourcing are on the lookout for an experienced Bid Manager to work with one the UK's largest Learning and Development organisations based in London.
About the role
To achieve marketing targets to agreed KPI leading to income growth from new business by engaging in appropriate activities across the entire sales cycle.
Further duties include:
- Manage the bid processes and write proposals to the highest standards and to tight deadlines.
- Manage and coordinate the assigned bid team to maximise their output and drive continuous development.
- Ensure consistency across the bid in style, format and language.
- Develop innovative ways to convey the & pitch to our clients.
- Research, monitor and report on market/competitor activity within the L&D arena.
- Challenge and shape the solutions to ensure proposals are competitive and meet client requirements.
- Preferably 3-5 years' experience in a similar function especially within the learning arena
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of best practice bid management tools/methodologies
- Knowledge of Learning & Development or related industry
- Ideally, knowledge of current trends and best practices in the outsourced learning sector including tools and technology platforms
- Evidence of successful achievements in managing bids
- Experience of working with multi-layered (Matrix) sales/implementations/operations teams on the bid process
- Experience in working on international sales/bid opportunities an advantage
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel), SharePoint and other bid/proposal related tools
Please send your CV in the first instance.