DevOps/Linux Systems Engineer - Oxford - GBP70,000
Forman IT is looking for a technical DevOps/Linux Systems engineer to join a global corporate brand who are leaders within their industry.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to become a part of a diverse team at a time of significant change.
As a DevOps/Linux Systems Engineer you will provide both technical and administrative to the client High Performance Compute environments and end user Linux workstations. Due to the nature of the business, you will need to have the ability to manage multiple workloads within this fast paced environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Management, planning and development of multiple HPC clustered environments
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware problems on HPC clusters quickly, ensuring high availability
- Troubleshooting software/system issues with HPC Infrastructure/client workstations
- Maximising performance and efficiency of available storage, on Flash, Parallel and NFS file systems.
- Technical support of HPC related service desk incidents and requests.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of HPC Workload Management Systems (LSF/PBS/Moab)
- Experience of Administering RedHat 6.5 - 7/SLES 11 SP3 - SLES12 SP1
- 10GBE & Infiniband networking experience
- Parallel/Flash Storage administration and configuration
- VDI - KVM/Citrix XEN/VMWare
- Shell Scripting and debugging (csh/bash/Perl/python/XML)
- Automation Tools - Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible
- Microsoft Applications and OS
- Experience with AD/Azure connecting with Linux Clients
- Knowledge and experience of DMF advantageous
Our client expects the best talent, therefore they reward them with the best benefits. This includes a bonus, car lease scheme, 25 days holiday and much more!