PA/Personal Assistant (freelance)
Our client, a management consultant working from home, is looking for a motivated and energetic PA to support him on a part time basis with his personal administration.
You will be working in a friendly but delivery-focused environment.
Typical duties cover:
- Use of intermediate MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to create documents to a good standard.
- Completion and proofreading of documents for external audiences
- Accurate filing
- General administration duties
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Good education. Graduate with degree from traditional university preferred
- Strong literacy skills for completing forms, proofreading etc.
- Current record of success in a similar role
- Current relevant office experience. This role is unlikely to be suitable for a returner to work whose skills are not current or a fresh graduate looking for experience.
Standard hours are 4-6 hours, Fridays with the option to work additional hours as needed. Some flexibility may be needed on exact working times, so this may not suit somebody with other fixed time commitments.
The rate is excellent at GBP25 per hour.
Please apply with CV in Word format only and covering letter.