Project Manager - Stroud - GBP40k
Our Stroud based client is now looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their engineering team on a 12 month FTC basis. The role will sit within the large engineering team and take ownership of a number of concurrent projects: managing the projects end to end to ensure that products are developed and delivered on time and to budget.
Key words: project manager, engineering, agriculture
- Takes ownership of projects from kick off through to completion
- Works with the Product Management, Engineering, Operations and Marketing teams to create detailed plans that define and track product development, launch and sustainability
- Monitors and reports on project progress
- Leads on project meetings with cross-functional and global teams
- Acts as the key information conduit between the project teams and senior management
- Facilitates the management, review and approval of key project milestones and gateways
- Takes accountability for risk and scope management to ensure adherence to project schedules
- Contributes to continuous process improvements
- Be proactive in the escalation and resolution of project road blocks to prevent delays from occurring
- Maintains all project material.
The Successful Candidate will have
- Demonstrable experience of project management within a software and/or electrical engineering environment
- Excellent stakeholder & communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional global teams would be advantageous
- Experience in working with Microsoft office packages, particularly MS projects
- Experience in the production environment, manufacturing processes and supply chain would be advantageous
- Ability to manage concurrent projects at the same time
This is a maternity cover for 12 months. The salary on offer will be up to GBP40k.
In order to discuss your suitability for this role please submit your CV for consideration. For any further information please contact Ashley Korthals on the details below