IT Risk Manager - Tier 1 Retail Bank
I have an opportunity for an ambitious IT Risk Manager to join a Tier 1 retail bank who are adding several key members of staff to their enterprise risk team. You will be part of a growing team focussed on technology risk across several business lines and units.
The bank in question is looking for someone to be focussed either on assurance or policy so we have a few vacancies for specialists in either area.
Skills for IT Risk Manager:
- Strong experience in gap analysis of risk policy
- Proven experience as an IT risk manager or InfoSec Manager
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or CRISC certification
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
- Experience working to develop and maintain ISO 27001/2 standards
- Comfortable providing a strategic vision to peers to make sure everybody is working to achieve the same goal
- Experience with understanding and translating complex business requirements in a fast-paced retail banking environment
As the IT Risk Manager you will be an expert when it comes to understanding and improving risk processes in IT as well as implementing standards across the relevant teams. In previous roles, you will have worked as part of the 2nd LoD and be comfortable being the primary business partner for IT risk maters. You will be assessing and improving 1st LoD risk management practices.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who is growing out their IT risk management team with a number of technology assurance and cyber security specialists.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell or (see below)