IT Risk Manager
I have an opportunity for an ambitious IT Risk Manager to join a leading Financial Services business who is looking for an IT risk manager to work alongside the Head of InfoSec to help shape IT risk policy. You will be the sole UK IT risk manager and responsible for all technology risk in the UK business.
Skills for IT Risk Manager:
- Strong experience in gap analysis of risk policy
- Proven experience as an IT risk manager or InfoSec Manager
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
- Happy working in an environment where IT is outsourced
- Experience working to develop and maintain ISO 27001/2 standards
- Comfortable providing a strategic vision to peers to make sure everybody is working to achieve the same goal
- Experience with understanding and translating complex business requirements in a fast-paced insurance environment
- CISA, CISM, CRISC or CISSP certification
As the IT Risk Manager you will be an expert when it comes to understanding and improving risk processes in IT as well as implementing standards across the relevant teams. In previous roles, you will have worked in the 2nd LoD and be comfortable being the primary business partner for IT risk matters. You will be assessing and improving 1st LoD risk management practices.
This is a great opportunity to join a business looking at changing the way they approach IT Risk/Security and would be great for anyone looking to help transform the procedures and policies at a business.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell or (see below)