Software Development Manager/Software Development Team Leader

Recruiter
Mills Goodwin Talent Network
Location
Stonehouse
Salary
50000.00 GBP Annual + benefits
Posted
20 Apr 2017
Closes
27 Apr 2017
Category
IT, Internet
Function
IT
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

Software Development Manager/Software Development Team Leader; Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, cGBP50k + Benefits

Are you an enthusiastic Software or Web Developer with proven web skills (MVC, C# etc) who is keen to take the next step to team leader/development manager?

My client, an established & successful organisation based in Stonehouse near Stroud are expanding their IT/software development team and want you to take on responsibility for the delivery of project (ensuring they meets the needs of the users/clients) and the current team of 2 developers (likely to increase in the future).

You will be happy to continue as a hands on programmer' for approximately 70% of the team whilst taking on management responsibilities for the remaining 30%.

Experience in web development using MVC, C# & SQL is essential (ideally in an Agile development environment) and an understanding of working with secure data' is v advantageous.

The role will be broad & varied covering the whole delivery life cycle, offers lots of autonomy and will require the Developer/Team Leader to liaise with internal & external customers in order to gather & extract requirements and help them to visualize the end product/goal.

The Developer/Team Leader will also have full line management responsibility for the growing team of developers so any experience of appraisals, personal development, recruitment etc would be very advantageous.

My client has ambitious growth plans in which this role will play a key part so a keenness to take on additional responsibilities, put forward & utilise your own ideas & initiative and work in an ever changing environment is essential.

This is a great opportunity to really utilise & further your knowledge as well as continue to develop your career.

Salary cGBP50k depending on level of experience + benefits

Based from offices close to the M5 junction 13, near Stonehouse, Gloucestershire within easy reach of the A38, A419, A417, A46 etc for a commute from Stroud, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Thornbury, N. Bristol, Worcester etc.

Interested?

Please apply ASAP with your CV and I will endeavour to respond within 3 working days.

NB MG Talent Network is an employment agency and your details will not be passed to any of our clients without your prior approval.

Software Development Manager/Software Development Team Leader; Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, cGBP50k + Benefits