Lettings Branch Manager - OTE Up to GBP60,000 -70,000
Due to expansion, we are now seeking a Branch Manager to join our small and focused team. Based in Victoria, we are perfectly located in the centre of thriving London. Our Central Location ensures we have a prime position in the market and as such are now seeking a creative and positive individual to join our small but thriving team.
As Branch Manager, you will inspire, coach and motivate a loyal team in order to build new business alongside expanding our portfolio of properties. You will initially focus on lettings with a view to progressing our agency into the sales market by July 2017. You will be a dynamic, creative and positive individual, who is confident in working in a senior capacity at the forefront of the agency.
This role will be ideal for current Branch Manager who will relish being able to undertake a role where you have total control? We would also be interested in speaking with an experienced Senior Negotiator who hold at least 3 years of experience, and is keen to move into the next step. You will come from a Lettings desk, ideally with experience in both Property Management and Sales.
Although a billing role, we are dedicated to having a focused and effective leader who will be keen to support and manage their team throughout the next period of growth.
In return we offer an exciting prospect for the right individual to progress in a limitless environment.
Within this role you will be doing the following:
- You will focus on maximising the overall income and profitability of the branch through the increase of lettings and sales
- As the Senior Manager you will confident to lead a small team of property negotiators, leading on recruitment, induction, training alongside the day to day management.
- You will be predominately client facing and as such you will have excellent communication skills with a passion for providing a strong and positive customer experience from initial interaction to completion.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Current Branch Manager or Senior Sales Negotiator with at least 3 years ongoing experience
- Hold relevant team management experience
- Hold a full, clean driving license
What's in it for you:
- A competitive basic with yearly reviews
- Excellent new business commissions structure
- Plus uncapped commission with realistic earnings of OTE GBP60K-70K within your first year